Location: Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
Boulderlamp Booth: #36013
MJBIZCon URL: https://fluence-led.com/events/mjbiz-23/
Dates: November 29 – December 1, 2023
MJBIZCon is the biggest B2B cannabis conference and tradeshow in the industry, where 30,000 industry professionals are expected to converge this year to get deals done. It is a great opportunity to learn and connect with leaders in the cannabis industry. This year Boulderlamp will feature one-of-a-kind MoonWalker LED grow light. Come stop by our booth (#36013) and learn more about how our MoonWalker LED grow light boosts yield and kills mold.
10 Free MoonWalker LED Grow Lights:
If you are a commercial cultivator and interested in testing MoonWalker to experience mold-yest-free harvest, we want to talk to you about our show special, “Up to 10 free grow lights for 2 grow cycles”.
This year our booth will be attended by Neal Lynch, William Held, Anna Ruple, Andy Sbravati, and Fazle Quazi.
Here is a snapshot of our MoonWalker light:
The Boulderlamp MoonWalker is a high-efficiency full-spectrum LED grow light designed for optimized plant growth. What sets MoonWalker apart from other LED grow lights is its innovative and patented cycling beam, which alternates between different light bars during the growth cycle at fixed intervals of 5 seconds or more. This ensures non-stationary and high-intensity coverage across the canopy’s top, middle, and bottom. The spectra of the cycling beam which includes 405 nm antimicrobial spectrum, is known to eliminate 90-99% of bacteria without harming cannabis growth and surroundings. The non-UV 405 nm is safe for human exposure.
During a 12-hour cannabis flowering phase, the MoonWalker’s cycling 405 nm light-induced photodynamic inactivation process destructs a wide range of prokaryotic and eukaryotic microbial species, including, powdery mildew and E. Coli The blue-purple 405 nm spectrum also promotes a clean and hygienic environment, and enhances terpene and cannabinoid levels, improves flavors and aromas in fruits and vegetables. Numerous research articles support the lethal effect of 405 nm on pathogens and bacteria.
URLs of few such articles are as follows:
1. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37726297/: Chen et.al. 2023. Blue 405 nm LED light effectively inactivates bacterial pathogens on substrates and packaging materials used in food processing.
2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9691702/: Amondeo et al. 2022. Efficacy of violet–blue light to inactive microbial growth.
3. https://www.jkiaebs.org/articles/article/RNYZ/: Kim, et. el. 2019. An Analysis on the Effect of Mold Sterilization in Apartment Using 405 nm Visible Light LED.
4. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29920536/: 2018, Shibuya, et.al. Toxic wavelength of blue light changes as insects grow.
5. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/269414073_Lethal_effects_of_short-wavelength_visible_light_on_insects: Hori et.al. 2014. Lethal effects of short-wavelength visible light on insects.
6. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23931117/: Murdoch et al. 2013. Lethal effects of high-intensity violet 405-nm light on Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Candida albicans, and on dormant and germinating spores of Aspergillus niger.
7. https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/aem.01892-08: Maclean et al. 2009. Inactivation of Bacterial Pathogens following Exposure to Light from a 405-Nanometer Light-Emitting Diode Array.