BLI’s SunBrightCDL™ horticultural grow lights provide equal or more crops while consuming 50% less energy than HPS and 30% less energy than LED growlights. Philips 315W CDL is a new generation of ceramic metal halide lamp. The 2011 Progress Report by Illuminating Engineering Society of America (IES) (http://www.ies.org/pdf/ProgressReport/IES%20Progress%20Report%202011.pdf) stated as follows: “Philips Lighting introduces MasterColor CDM Elite Agro 315-W T12 metal halide lamps for horticulture market. These lamps reported to support excellent Photosynthetic Photon Flux or PPF with a value of 1.9 micromole per second which is comparable to 600W high-pressure sodium.”
The spectral curve of the CDL resembles sunlight providing 65% of its light energy around blue and red spectrum. The other 35% energy
primarily in green and yellow regions. Most of the red light energy contains in between 600-680 nm.
BLI’s growlight luminaires utilize high-quality materials. Patent pending design delivers maximum light. One (1) foot above plants, it covers approximately 3’ x 2.8’ (8.4 square feet) production area. We compared light intensity and coverage area with competitors CMH growlights. Our growlights provide 15 to 33% more light by maintaining high degree of uniformity.
1. Frame: Powder coated metal
2. Lamp socket: UL listed ceramic, 5kV pulse rated
3. Reflector: 97% efficiency point source open reflector
4. Dimension: 22in (L) x 17in (W) x 10in (H)
5. Typical coverage area: 2.8ft x 3.4ft (from 1ft above objects)
6. Approximate weight: 9.5 pounds
7. Line voltage: 208-277VAC, 50/60 Hz.
8. Lamp waveform: 150 Hz 5 Hz square wave
9. Nominal input AC current: 1.6A @ 208V,
1.4A @ 240V, and 1.2A @ 277V
10. Nominal input power: 335W +5W
Daisy Chain Connection
Up to 8 luminaires per 20A circuit, 208-240VAC
Up to 10 luminaires per 20A circuit, 277VAC
Learn About Other Growlight Technologies